10 Must Read Newsletters for Transportation and Logistics Marketers
Published by Kenzie Copeland on
Whether you're new to marketing in the transportation and logistics industry or you're a seasoned veteran, it's important to stay up to date on industry trends, social media updates, and best practices that can help you build brand awareness and connect with your target audience. From general marketing insights to transportation and logistics news, we have a good mix of free, informative resources for you to subscribe to.
Here are six must read newsletters for transportation and logistics marketers.
- Social Media Today's Newsletter: Although it's not tailored to transportation and logistics marketers, you can always find the latest social media news, trends, & tips in your inbox by subscribing to Social Media Today.
- TMSA's Moving Forward Newsletter: This newsletter helps marketing and sales professionals in the transportation and logistics industry learn about and advance our industry through education, connections, and resources.
- FreightWaves Daily Newsletter: When you sign up for FreightWaves newsletter, you can select your interests such as last mile, freight tech, and top logistics stories. While you won't read many marketing insights here, you'll definitely stay in the loop with industry happenings by subscribing.
- Wall Street Journal's Logistics Report: This is another resource tailored to the transportation and logistics industry. Read the top news and in-depth analysis on the world of logistics, from supply chain to transport and technology.
- Freight Caviar: Add some fun to your freight brokerage news! Freight Caviar brings humor to logistics industry news through memes and videos.
- Marketing Dive: If you like Social Media Today's newsletter and want to expand your knowledge with a wider marketing lens, this is the newsletter for you. From influencer marketing to ad technology, discover the most up to date marketing insights.
- Sprout Social's Newsletter: You know we're big fans of Sprout Social, so we have to recommend their social media newsletter! It's packed with the latest social news. If you use Sprout, you'll also be the first to know about new features available to you.
- Re-Delivered: If you're interested in final mile news, you'll want to subscribe to this newsletter by TForce Logistics.
- The LogTech Letter: In this newsletter, Eric Johnson shares insights on the Intersection of logistics, trade, and technology.
- drop & hook's Newsletter: If you don't want six new subscriptions to sort through, subscribe to our monthly newsletter for insights tailored to transportation and logistics marketers. We share the best of marketing, transportation, and logistics!
Did we miss one of your favorite newsletters? Let us know by leaving a comment below.